- Registration at the Luzern registration office*: CHF 35
- Residency permit for EU and non-EU students:
- EU students: CHF 70
- non-EU students: CHF 250
- ‘Wohnsitzbescheinigung’ residence certificate (needed in order to take an insurance and open a bank account) up to CHF 20
- Personal liability insurance (required by some forms of accommodation services) up to CHF 90
- Health insurance (usually through Swisscare for non-EU residents) CHF 70 to 120 per month
*If you're residing in Luzern. Registration cost may be differ for other parishes.
Bank account and phone number
Please check out bank account and phone number in our survival guide.